Call Us: 03 9351 7699
168 Somerville Rd, Yarraville, Vic 3013
Which vaccine will I get?
Pfizer 1st Dose - Age 5+
Pfizer 2nd Dose - Have already had 1st Pfizer dose (3-8 weeks ago) (8 weeks for 5-11yo 2nd dose)
Moderna 1st Dose - Age 6+
Moderna 2nd Dose - Have already had 1st Moderna dose (4-6 weeks ago)
AstraZeneca - We are no longer stocking this vaccine.
Novavax 1st Dose - Age 18+
Novavax 2nd Dose - Have already had 1st Novavax dose (3 weeks ago)
When is the 2nd Dose due?
Pfizer Vaccine: You will require a second dose 3-8 weeks later.
Moderna Vaccine: You will require a second dose 4-6 weeks later.
Pfizer Vaccine 5-11yo: You will require a second dose 8 weeks later.
Novavax Vaccine: You will require a second dose 3 weeks later.
Who is eligible for BOOSTER dose (3rd dose) of Covid19 vaccine?
NEW - Anyone aged 16 and over
- It’s recommended that all aged 16+ get a COVID-19 booster (3rd dose) at least three months after your second dose.
- Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax can be used as a booster vaccine for aged 18+
(Aged 16 and 17 - ONLY PFIZER APPROVED)
- Aged 12-15 immunocompromised or significant medical conditions.
- You can book in for your Pfizer, Moderna or Novavax BOOSTER (3rd dose) online now.
I am severely immunocompromised. Should I have a 3rd dose earlier?
ATAGI has approved a 3rd dose (given 2-6 months after the 2nd dose) to those who are severely immunocompromised. Check here to see if you fit the criteria for an earlier 3rd dose.
This can be a Pfizer Vaccine, Moderna Vaccine or Novavax Vaccine
WINTER DOSE: Who is eligible for another BOOSTER dose (4th dose) of Covid19 vaccine?
- Adults aged 65 years and older
- Residents of aged care or disability care facilities
- People aged 16 years and older with severe immunocompromise (as defined in the ATAGI statement on the use of a 3rd primary dose of COVID-19 vaccine in individuals who are severely immunocompromised)
- People aged 16 years and older with significant medical conditions
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people aged 50 years and older.
The additional winter booster dose can be given from 4 months or longer after the person has received their first booster dose, or from 4 months after a confirmed SARS-CoV-2 infection, if infection occurred since the person’s first COVID-19 booster dose.
TO BOOK ONLINE please click here
CONSENT FORM clickhere
Am I eligible for the Covid-19 vaccine?
Anyone aged 5 and above is eligible.
I don't have a medicare card. Where can I get a vaccine?
You can attend the state vaccination centres listed below
State Vaccination Centres include
Melbourne CBD, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
Carlton, Royal Exhibition Building
Ascot Vale, Melbourne Show Grounds
St Albans, Sunshine Hospital Hub
Book these clinics by calling 1800 675 398
Or book online here
More information can be found here
I am a new patient. Where can I get a vaccine?
We are unable to accept new patients at this time due to stock supply issues.
You can book at a pharmacy or state vaccination centres.
Here is a screenshot on what you will see on the booking page. To book click here.